View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sleg<SH>
In-Game Rank 7

re: Primordial Saronite Request

I was asking myself if there was a purpose for those primordial saronites, cuz i was willing to buy a patter to craft for myself and help anyone who wants it...
Leggings of Woven Death
im not saying im the best to have one of them .. you may want to ask some cloth wearers to see how many of each class wants an item or maybe do a poll... this is just what i can think of to make things fair.
verrn
In-Game Rank 4

im ok with buying a pattern

however it takes 5 of those things to make the item

cheers

verrn
Tevezbrother

I like the idea about use the primordials to buy patterns, who can help us.
We can divide it into us, like 1 for you for tailor, 1 for a bs for a good bs thing, and other idk, for lether or something.

We can make one poll for cloth, leather, mail and plate items like tevez said... and the one who has less votes has to wait till the next primordial drops, and for each of the "materials" a single poll about what pattern should be used for. ill be glad to make them if this idea works for you guys.
Membrana
In-Game Rank 1

Here!

[Leggings of Woven Death]

I dont know
In 25 ICC Festergut drops pants and his our next target, plus we can get mark to upgrade t10 (you already have t10 equipped).
If you are going to use those legs, it ok, i dont need any primordial.

I think that we need to buy the tank boots pattern.
Tanking boots level 264 drop in Valithria, we are really far to be able to do this encounter in 25, if we will be able someday.

we can buy any pattern as long as someone is willing to invest all the mats to craft something for him.

sleg can take one then and some one the other for the boots.
And maybe you can take something for healing gear

nah nvm mem is right, according to imba i should be doing icc 25 heroic as many of us... and there is ppl who need it and have less frost to spend. Still i dont need the pants from 25 festergut since it gives hit rating and im capped with my regular icc gear.

Anyway, ill buy the recipe with my frosts so if anyone wants [Leggings of Woven Death] please dont buy it ill do it for you.

Cheers!
Membrana
In-Game Rank 1

No no, buy the recipe with a PS from gbank.
I was just trying to figure out what was best, but i guess its pointless. If someone is willing to buy all the mats, we can buy a pattern.
Ill give you a ps for the recipe.

I suddenly had an idea that you may consider. What if we do like a burrow method for the PS? I thought it like the next:

We know ninjas are all over WoW, so if someone is willing to get some PS from the bank "temporarily" he/she should give more money than the AH requests for them (e.g 1500g) for each one, this way when that toon gets the frosts to return them he/she does it and his money is paid back.

Its just a suggestion to make this the fair it can get. When i get to think another idea for its use i'll post it.
Shadowfogs
In-Game Rank 7

Sleg<SH> wrote:
I suddenly had an idea that you may consider. What if we do like a burrow method for the PS? I thought it like the next:

We know ninjas are all over WoW, so if someone is willing to get some PS from the bank "temporarily" he/she should give more money than the AH requests for them (e.g 1500g) for each one, this way when that toon gets the frosts to return them he/she does it and his money is paid back.

Its just a suggestion to make this the fair it can get. When i get to think another idea for its use i'll post it.

but he still needs to have 1500g so he can deposit to the bank, its not an option I think.
I will open a new thread tomorrow to see all the proffesions patterns lvl 264 (PS ones) that the guild members have, I have a LW pattern for a melee dps boots and you now have a leggings for ranged dps so this thread will track all these patterns we know so there is only one in the guild and noone have to spend another PS for that pattern.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Southern Heroes Forum Index -> gbank All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: